Metroid Prime 3 : Dark Samus Metroid Prime 3 : Dark Samus

Amazing. Simply.

Metroid Music is by far the hardest to remix because of its complexity. You, however, have seemed to master it.

I would like to see a Gandrayda remix from you sometime.

Zelda 2 || Temple Metal Techno Zelda 2 || Temple Metal Techno

Wow.

I remember hearing this way back when the PC game Serious Sam 1 was popular. Then I realized there was a faster version of this song. Good song, faster is better though.

Zelda: Tal Tal Mountains Zelda: Tal Tal Mountains

Ok...but not all that great.

In my opinion, this song is ok. But the Brawl version is much better (imagine that)

I'm sure you're capable of more. There's a few things missing, a better background tune, maybe take it a bit further from the actual tune. Change some instruments to a bit more techno, and you'll have my vote.

Khuskan responds:

CHANGE THE GENRE TO A GENRE I LIKE AND THEN I WILL LIKE IT LOL LOL LOL LOL OMG

Zelda Majoras mask [Evil Moon Zelda Majoras mask [Evil Moon

Wow. Nostalgia times 10.

From the small description, I can't really tell what this is from. But I'm guessing its from the last 6 minutes (hours) of Majoras Mask Day 3 because that's what it sounds like. Very good. Although, not OcReMix quality. Just below though. :P Keep up the good work. You have talent.

TLoZ:MM- Stone Tower Temple TLoZ:MM- Stone Tower Temple

Great. A little off, but enough.

This gave me a major sense of nostalgia. The tune is close to the original, but different enough to call it your own piece. Right on.

ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX

Ok, but not the Majoras Mask style

This is too techno. It loses the traditional Legend of Zelda style. This sounds more like a Metroid song. If you used more orchestral instruments, then it might sound a bit better. Too much synth, there are much better remixes out there. This didn't catch my attention as most. I'm willing to give you a nice 6/10 though. Good effort. It may just be my opinion, and loyalty to the Legend of Zelda Music. :P